1. Email configuration
- Send email when: It is possible send the email when exists "errors" or "errors and warnings" or always.
- Type of information: "Summary" just indicates if the backup was created successfully or had warnings/errors. "Detailed" includes the full log.
- Attach the log information: The log file can be attached in the following formats PDF, HTML, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TEXT (TXT), RTF and IMAGE (JPEG)
- To email addresses: The email's that will receive the log email. If are more than one, just separate them by a comma ","
- Email service: For a better usability you can select GMAIL, OUTLOOK (LIVE/HOTMAIL) and automatically some fields will be filled with the default information. Also it's possible to set your custom information
- From email address: The email address that sends the log file
- Outgoing SMTP server: The server that will send the emails
- Port: The port used by the SMTP server
- Use authentication: Indicates if the SMTP server requires authentication
- Use SSL to connect: Indicates if SSL it's needed
- User name / email: The user to connect to the SMTP server
- Password: User password
2. Remove old backups configuration
- Remove backups older than: Indicates the files that will be deleted after specific number of days
- Type of backups to remove: The backups that meets the criteria of where they are stored
3. Schedule configuration. Indicates which days and time of the day the backup task will be executed
4. Test the email configuration. Helps to validate the email parameters