1. Delete. Delete the compressed file(s) after being sent (*)
- Address: FTP server address
- Port: The port where the FTP server is listening
3. Credentials. It is possible connect as an "Anonymous" or given a User name and password. This depends on the server
4. HTTP Proxy. Here has to specify the address, port, user name and password
5. Test the configuration
(*) If by any chance the backup could not be sent, then it will not be deleted. It's mandatory select the option compress file to be able to upload the backup, otherwise the upload will be ignored.