- Delete. Delete the compressed file(s) after being uploaded (*)
- Credentials. It is required configure the "Storage Account" and the "Access Key"
- Container options. Set the "Container name", also if the vault does not exists it is possible create it selecting the option "Create the container if not exists". The container name should contain only lower case letters, numbers, periods and dashes. Read more here
- Advance option
- Upload threads: This property determines how many active threads will be used to upload the backup file(s)
- Multipart upload part size (MB): The size of the part to be uploaded
- Timeout to upload the files (minutes): The maximum time to upload the backup file(s)
- Test the configuration
(*) If by any chance the backup could not be uploaded, then it will not be deleted. It's mandatory select the option compress file to be able to upload the backup, otherwise the upload will be ignored.